Elixir/Phoenix Software Developer
We are looking for talented Elixir/Phoenix software engineers eager for a defining role in building a company. As an early employee you will be responsible for architecting and building key aspects of our platform, work autonomously guiding the technologies we use and create, and help develop our company and engineering culture. You’ll work directly with the founders who have deep experience in consumer lending, data science and business development from their work at companies FICO and Kaggle.
In this role, you will
- Design, develop and debug backend and frontend systems
- Build RESTful APIs that will power the user-facing website and mobile apps
- Write secure code and ensure the privacy and safety of sensitive user information
- Interface with financial system APIs such as the credit bureaus, payment systems, and banking core procesors
- Architect the backend to allow for sophisticated deployment of machine learning algorithms and data science
- Design and build the data warehousing infrastructure
- Define key workflow infrastructure including automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous deployments
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with PCI compliance, payment systems or banking core processors
- At least 4 years of experience with maintaining production web applications
- Experience building consumer-facing products
If you’re itching to get in on the ground floor of building a new product and company, then we’d love to hear from you! Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include why you would be a good fit at SimplyCredit.